6 devices to buy instead of Apple iPhone 7
The hottest new phone in town is the Apple iPhone 7. But if you are not a fan of Apple, or just prefer a different operating system, then you have several options. There is some great flagship phone by top manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and LG that are loaded with the same features and are giving Apple a run for their money.
Here are six devices you can choose from:
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Priced at Rs.57,900, this device comes with a beautiful curved, infinity display screen. The 5.8-inch screen with a Quad HD display provides stunning quality. It is powered by the Exynos 9 quad-core processor with 64 GB storage and a 4GB RAM. You also get the same dual pixel 12MP primary camera and an 8MP front camera. The battery life is large, too with a 3500mAH battery that comes with a fast charging option.
- OnePlus 5: This device comes with two options, 6GB RAM and 64 GB storage or an 8 GB Ram and 128 GB storage. Priced at Rs.32,999 and Rs,37,999, this device gives you a crystal clear 5.5 inches Full HD Display. It boasts of a 16MP and 20MP dual camera on the rear and a 16MP front camera. Get great battery life with the 3300mAh battery and functions on an Oxygen 4.5 OS.
- HTC U11: Squeezable bezels are a highlight of this device priced at Rs. 51,990. It comes with a 5.5 inch Quad HD Display screen. Performance is boosted by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and the 6 GB RAM. You have a whopping 128 GB internal storage. The camera does not disappoint with the 12 MP Dual Pixel rear camera and a 16MP front camera. This the first smartphone that comes with digital assistants like Amazon Alexa, Sense Companion, and Google Assistant.
- LG-G6: This device runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with 4 GB RAM. The recent price cut brought the cost down to an affordable Rs.37,990. The great display is a highlight with the 1440X2880 pixel 5.7-inch screen. The rear sports a dual 13 MP camera and a front facing the 13MP camera. The 64 GB internal storage can be expanded with an external microSD card.
- Sony Xperia XZ: This Rs.59,990 smartphone was the first one to sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The 5.5 inch LDC display screen offers crystal clear images and text. The deuce us powered by the Android 7.1 Nougat OS and comes with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The 19MP rear camera and the 13 PM front camera are loaded with several features like PDAF, LED flash and OIS.
- Asus Zenphone AR: Priced at Rs. 49,999, this the world’s first smartphone to offer Daydream Support and Google Tango. The 5.7 inch AMOLED screen comes with a coating of Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device performs wonderfully thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 process with 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM. The rear camera packs in a 23MP sensor and the front camera come with an 8MP sensor.
Check out all our best iPhone 7 32GB Silver Deals.