iPhone 11 Pro Review
How good is the iPhone 11 Pro?
Apple iPhone 11 Pro is one handy phone which packs a perfectly done 5.8 inches screen which makes it convenient enough to use with a single hand. We may have apprehensions about what new does the phone store or what new features are present in it which makes it command the price it does, read on.
iPhone 11 Pro triple‑camera system comparison
To put all our inquisitiveness to rest, the camera stands tall with its excellent techs and specifications. Apple has done a commendable job with the triple rear camera with 12 MP lenses that shoot regular, telephoto, and ultra-wide perspectives. There is a giant leap forward with the Night Mode which takes bright and well-lit shots even in dim light. Apple has resolved the concern of iPhone users who desired slightly better photo quality in dim lights. In fact, iPhone 11 Pro has certainly raised the bar of smartphone photography and boasts of a Night Mode which is better than its contemporaries viz. Huawei, Samsung and Google.
The oversized rear camera shoots one of a kind videos with great sound. Apple's cinematic video stabilization keeps the videos smooth and the Audio Zoom ensures clear sound even from a distant. The cameras are versatile and the photos have better HDR and definition. There is an upgrade in the front camera from 7MP to 12 MP which takes good selfies.
- A13 Bionic for real-time processing
- Audio Zoom to match audio with video framing
- 4X more scene with ultra-wide
- Portrait mode - Power to the portrait With three cameras working together, you can fit more in your portraits than ever. iOS 13 adds the High‑Key Light Mono effect for studio‑style monochromes.
- Why selfie when you can slofie? - The new 12MP TrueDepth camera lets you take super-fun slow-motion selfie videos at 120 fps, or shoot in 4K at 60 fps. For stills, the camera now automatically zooms out when you rotate your iPhone, so you can get all your friends in the shot. Yes, even selfies can be Pro.
- Pro display and Super Retina XDR, A sharp contrast from everything else.
iPhone 11 Pro Battery Life?
- Up to 4 more hrs of battery life with iPhone 11 Pro1
- Up to 5 more hrs of battery life with iPhone 11 Pro Max1
- Up to 50% charge in around 30 minutes with fast charge2
Next comes the battery aspect which is awesome, to say the least. The battery life is better than iPhone XS and takes you over a day and a half with heavy use. If enabled, the iOS13 low power mode saves on a lot of battery life. A bigger phone holds a bigger battery and therefore 6.1 inches iPhone 11 and 6.5 inches iPhone 11 Pro Max fared better in comparison. Apples claim of 4 hours more battery life than iPhone XS stands true. The 18W charger and lightning-to-USB-C cable are included in the box and you don’t have to pay any extra pound for the same, which is great news for Apple fans. Apple’s claim of the battery going up to 50 per cent within 30 minutes of charging also stood its ground.
iPhone 11 Prof Design & Feel
- Our most water‑resistant iPhone ever.
- IP68 rating water-resistant to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes3
- Spill-resistant for common liquids like coffee, tea, and juice
- Dust resistant thanks to precision‑fitted seals
Coming to the design, the iPhone 11 Pro may look similar to its predecessors but it has a lovely matte finish back which makes it less slippery and easy to hold. It is a great shift from smooth reflective glass which we have been seen in iPhones for years. The display is comfortable but looks smaller than 6.5 inches iPhone 11 Pro Max and 6.1 inches iPhone 11. It too has been worked upon and the screen is brighter with maximum brightness reaching 800 nits with normal content and up to 1200 nits with HDR content.
What about the Performance of the iPhone 11 Pro?
- 64‑bit Fusion architecture
- CPU: Fastest CPU in a smartphone
- GPU: Fastest GPU in a smartphone
- Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- Machine Learning accelerators
- Core ML 3 for machine learning in apps
iPhone claims that iPhone 11 pro has the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. When it comes to performance, there is no doubt about it. Apple certainly delivers the best of the platform with iOS13 which is the latest and technologically advanced phone than any other Android interface. The processing speed is excellent and you get to have the most comfortable mobile phone experience ever. The phone is available in 4 colours-Gold, Silver, Midnight Green and Space Grey.
More stuff to geek out on:
- Dolby Atmos: Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.
- Spatial audio: Creates a more immersive, cinema‑like surround sound experience.
- Audio Sharing: Now you can connect two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones at once.
- Fast charge: In a hurry? Charge up to 50% in around 30 minutes with the included 18W adapter.
- Wireless charging: Just place iPhone 11 Pro on any Qi‑certified charger.
- Faster Wi‑Fi speeds: Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) lets you download content up to 38% faster.
- Up to 30 LTE bands: 4G LTE Advanced for the most extensive roaming worldwide.
- Dual SIM with eSIM support: Add a second line. Or even a local data plan abroad.
Where you can buy the cheapest iPhone 11 Pro contract
iPhone 11 Pro costs £1,049 for the 64GB version. Sadly, the phone doesn’t come in a 128 GB version. And the users thus will have to choose from the 256GB version and 512 GB version which costs £1,119 and £1,399 respectively. Like all earlier iPhones, there is no expandable storage option available. However, one can always transfer some data to the icloud.
If you plan to buy? take a look at our selection of best iPhone contract