About Talk Mobile Network
Talk Mobile is one of the smaller network providers in the United Kingdom. They currently run on the Vodafone network which implies that coverage is rather good. The network is known for consistently giving its customers great deals and prices. Recently, a brand new team was appointed, making several positive changes.
Why choose Talk Mobile?
- With Talkmobile, the price plan is very easy to understand. They only have three options- Small, medium and large plans. These plans remain the same even if you intend to upgrade your handset. With their contract deals, you have offers that start as low as £7 each month. They ensure that every phone that is offered in these price ranges is fully tried and tested. That way, everyone can own a smartphone at the most affordable prices.
- The company is committed to providing great deals to their customers at all times. This is one of the reasons why they have opted out of having any shops that add to the company’s costs. Instead, they have chosen to cut costs and offer better deals to all their customers.
- Customer support is entirely free for any Talkmobile user. All you have to do is dial 5888 from your handset. They are available from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays, 9 am to 6 pm on Saturdays and from 10 am to 5 pm on Sundays.
- As for their coverage, they currently cover close to 99% of the area in the UK since they are running on the Vodafone network. With Vodafone spending big bucks on improving their signal and network strength, this is a benefit that is directly transferred to customers who are using Talkmobile.
- They also have the option of choosing the calling minutes, SMS and data packages. That ensures that you do not have nasty surprises when it comes to the billing cycle every month. You can comfortably choose a plan that fits into your budget as the pay monthly contracts also extend up to 24 months.
If you are looking for a smartphone on a budget, then this is the network provider for you. This network provider has been declared a value network operator as the customers not only have the benefit of great tariffs but also the advantage of having a customer support that is UK based. Coverage is another huge advantage for customers considering the low costs associated with the network.